Monday, December 3, 2012

I've been pickpocketed

Dimulakan dengan lafaz bismillahirahmanirrahim :)
Dengan nama Allah yang Maha pemurah lagi Maha penyayang. :)

Assalamualaikum,

1) Mengikut cik Wiki- pickpocketing is a form of larceny that involves the stealing of money or other valuables from the person of a victim without their noticing the theft at the time.

2) I've been pickpocketed. FULLSTOP.

3) It's been 3 days and I still thinking about it. 

4) I'm very grateful that I still have my friends around. SMILE :)

    I've been pickpocketed 3 days ago on 1 Disember 2012 (i wonder why it happen on date that is easy to remember). I was on my way back home from gama'ah (i had my lunch at one of the restaurant at that place) to mahataram.

    The tram was so full of people at that time, my friends and I had no choice but to take the tram.We had been pushed by people and kept forcing ourselves to get on that tram (me was with 3 of my friends, Eddy, Zati and Umi).  It happens so quickly till i did not  realized that Umi and Eddy had been so far from me and Zati. Zati and I stucked at the middle of crowded arabian women. Suddenly, I heard eddy shouting my name ."Hajjar jaga bag!"

   Till then,I felt agitated. I felt there was something touching my bag. I felt uneasy but it was very packed that i cannot move myself. After the tram stop at one station and the tram was not packed as before, i checked my bag. Unfortunately, my beg was unzipped. I checked my purse. It wasn't there. I felt like crying but i hold my tears. My heart was miserable.

    It all were in there. My IC(identification card), bank card, my favourite quote(elyss gave that to me when i was in form 2), my Maxis sim card, and my late grandmother's only picture (it has been in my purse since she passed away) and some other stuff.

   After that, I called my mother. There were something I need to do.

                     1) Block my HSBC bank card. 
                     2) Asks my mother what to do with my lost IC (seriously, i feel like 
                         PATI this time (Pendatang Asing Tanpa Izin). 
                         -there's nothing i can do about my IC except return to M'sia next year and
                          make a police report.
                   
   and now, I already settle all the important things that I need to do. I just have to accept the reality that all my important and memorable stuff are gone. I hope y'all just pray for the best and always be careful!

LESSON

1)  I know that it happen for a reason. ME, was a careless and clumsy girl and it's difficult to accept that i had to learn the lesson in the hard way but I believe that every cloud has a silver lining. :) maybe, after this I will become more careful girl. insyaAllah.

2) This is something that Zati told me when we on our way to our faculty.

innalillahiwainnalillahirojiun
meaning: To Allah we come from and to Him we return.

    insyaAllah. I take this as a positive side in my life and I feel thankful that i have very helpful friends.

smile.smile.smile.smile.smile.smile------> BFFTJ *bestfriend till Jannah.

k, ends of entry y'all. muah2. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment