Monday, January 20, 2014

Recap Sem 3

Assalamualaikum.

 This 3rd sem is moving way too fast (in a week time, i'll be finishing my 3rd sem) and banyak sangat feeling sampai rasa boleh blend jadi milk shake or something. So, this time I decided to make a recap.

Basically, it's just 5 top new things/activities that I did on this sem. So, Enjoy !

 1) Rent-a-house

I'm in my second year and dah kena kicked out pun dari asrama (hee~ Juz kiddin').

Balcony view.
Now, I'm writing this blogpost in my own bedroom and completely in tranquility right now. First year was actually hard time for me as I live in a bedroom(shared by another 3 friends) that is super duper big but with NO PRIVACY.. People aka visitors tend to enter our room and it's actually disturbed me a lot. Yelah, cube korang bayangkan korang stay in a place yang constantly ada orang tak kenal masuk bilik korang?and its happen everyday. non-stop.and u have no way to run!

Bila diingatkan balik memang saat merundum dalam hidup aku.

Finally, I overcome this problem by simply moving out.
:)

2) Ateh, the ninja.

Bila dah duduk dalam rumah sendiri, aku ada berangan untuk bela kucing. Tapi angan-angan aku tu terbatas sebab aku tahu aku bukan jenis yang "bertanggungjawab"/"penyayang"/"amikberat"/"rajin" and plus, aku rasa aku allergic sebab aku ada astma+resdung. So, angan-angan aku berhenti separuh jalan.

nakal dia ni!

Tapi entah macammana, Ateh ended up ada dalam rumah kitorang. hmmm,
and untuk cerita pasal ateh, amat panjang and maybe kena buat lagi satu blogpost untuk dia je. Haha.

 3) Being more independent

Its a bad news for me when I heard that my top two supporting system pindah.(no longer in egypt) :(
So, meaning there's no more advice + pendengar yang bagus. At first, its kinda hard for me as usually I depended on them but now,Alhamdulillah. I am more independent than before and yupp...

Time really heals everything. :)

 4) Campaign Manager.

Never thought that I will involved in this kind of stuff. So far, I handled two campaign during this sem.
The 1st one is for permilihan AJKT and the 2nd one is S.O.S Mini Campaign (final project for human right subject)
I think this kind of stuff really suits me and give me really good satisfaction of myself. *headsup*




S.O.S Mini Campaign

and lastly, I don't know why but I ended up being 5)Biro Sukan & Aktiviti Luar
-still mencuba dan mencuba daaannn terus mencuba untuk melakukan yang terbaik for this part.

and this is my recap for the last sem and what yours?


1 comment: